Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I'm sure it's a clevis change just like mine. It will drop it one inch if so..I'm looking for the guys contact info, I think it's at work. Will post as soon as I find it and you can check with him.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
From what I read, building the spring compression bracket to get to the clevis is the hard part. From there off and on. Cost was 100 bucks or so. One day job.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Found it! Steve Curtis. Everyone said he was the guy to talk to for the TC, I am sure he can either hook you up or point you in the right direction.

[email protected]

·
Registered
357 Posts
I used the lowering clevis that is in a thread on here.It works great and easy to install.The 1 1/2 in drop made a big dif

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Any chance anyone has pictures or video of this process? I am interested in doing this as well.
This is from Steve when I inquired with him. On my todo list, this summer I think. Sorry, no pics yet.

[email protected]

The clevis runs 100 shipped in the U.S. and will lower a TC about an inch. As for installation it is just removing the shock then removing the Clevis and reinstalling the new one. Takes about 2 hours and we will include directions with the unit. It will effect your lean a bit but not all that much you still need to set your spring preload to fit you. Just let me knoe if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks Tim, thats a pretty good description. My bike is in the shop for service, after I get it back a motorcycle lift is on my short list of must haves. I assume I will need one for this job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts