Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
That guy was DAMN lucky on this one and IMHO he should NEVER, EVER get on another bike EVER again as he does not possess the mental aptitude required so sustain life on 2 wheels.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I bet ya he can't do that again :ltr:
If he had only bought a lottery ticket before he went for that ride he could have been set for life. cheers

·
Registered
640 Posts
did that twice last week...

·
Registered
355 Posts
That guy was DAMN lucky on this one and IMHO he should NEVER, EVER get on another bike EVER again as he does not possess the mental aptitude required so sustain life on 2 wheels.
wasn't his time. personally, I don't believe in giving up on anything over fear though.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Well, we can hope he learned from the experience. Probably not tho, since he managed to be stupid but not have to pay the bill on it.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I wonder if Hazmat was on hand to clean up his pants .... Nobody gets away with that without dropping a Dookie in their under trousers ....

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I wonder if Hazmat was on hand to clean up his pants .... Nobody gets away with that without dropping a Dookie in their under trousers ....
:ltr: :ltr: thumb up

·
Registered
12,219 Posts
Oh Gawd, that's hilarious Mags. Both Pretty Wife and I were laughing out loud.:ltr:
P.S. Did you write that from experience?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I want a pair of those style boots.... Nice and sticky...

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Oh Gawd, that's hilarious Mags. Both Pretty Wife and I were laughing out loud.:ltr:
P.S. Did you write that from experience?
I MAY HAVE POOPED MY PANTS A TIME OR TWO ... But make no mistake , this guy needed special care after that stunt ..

·
Registered
12,219 Posts
I MAY HAVE POOPED MY PANTS A TIME OR TWO ... But make no mistake , this guy needed special care after that stunt ..
Hell, he needed special care BEFORE that stunt.:crzy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts