Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a used luggage rack for my 05 Kingpin. Already have the tour seat with backrest. The Victory part no. is2874588. Please email me if you want to part with one. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
what rack. there are 2. I have one chrome that i do not use as i purchased the smugglers trunk. i will look in catalouge and check number. I will let it go very cheap if you need. not trying to be a victory deletrship w/my price " [email protected]

montero z 2008 vicotry kinpin 8 ball

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking for a used luggage rack for my 05 Kingpin. Already have the tour seat with backrest. The Victory part no. is2874588. Please email me if you want to part with one. :)
Thank You but I have already found one.:)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Anyone interested in one of these for their Vegas or Kingpin? Available in black powder coat, polished billet, or triple show chrome. Not yet posted on our site but will be shortly. These are new as of yesterday and are now in for coating. Shown in polished 6061-T6 billet. There is also a Mustang/Corbin solo seat version also to allow for the additional clearance needed (see photo of side by side units, STD to the left, Mustang to th right).

·
Registered
364 Posts
NEW Flame style racks are all welded up and in for coatings. Available to ship within 1 week in triple show chrome or gloss black powder coat. Two models, one with bases designed for proper fitment with the OEM seat (left) and another to perfectly fit the longer Mustang seat (right).

·
Registered
15 Posts
NEW Flame style racks are all welded up and in for coatings. Available to ship within 1 week in triple show chrome or gloss black powder coat. Two models, one with bases designed for proper fitment with the OEM seat (left) and another to perfectly fit the longer Mustang seat (right).

That flame rack is really nice .Do you have 1 to fit a 2002 V92 Deluxe?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Thanks. No, I don't have one for the earlier bikes. Not enough of a market to mass produce them, but a custom, one off is doable. As for the early bikes, the one thing we do offer that you can't find anywhere is a billet flame linkage for them like this...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts