Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I've been around for a few months & just worked out I couldn't post comments.. I'm from Sydney, Australia My ride is a '14' Hammer 8 Ball my first road bike :D Looking forward to doing some mods soon.. Cheers Mat.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
G'day mate
Good to have you on here- you'll find a wealth of info and good advice.
cheers

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Wow the Vic's must be real popular in OZ... Krisd is there more Vic's than HD over there? Welcome to the forum Mat!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Not that many Travis- starting to see more on the roads now though. Saw 2 Chieftains while riding in Sunday so Injins are picking up in numbers too. I think Oz is a pretty important market for cars and bikes though- both sell well.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
There is only a handful of countries I would move to for work... Oz is number 1 and the US is number 2. If the price of oil stays in the shitter I may have to look at option 1!!!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Very strong ties between Canada/US/UK and Australia Travis for obvious reasons. Stepping off a plane here it's hard to tell the difference sometimes. I'd be a breeze for you if you're serious.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys!
Travis it is great to be able to ride all year round and we have some awesome roads too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts