Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 12 Highball about 2 weeks ago. I love it. Just got my 500 mile maintenance about 2 days ago. Couldn't believe the pull that bike has after I finally opened the throttle up. Excited to post here.

Really interested in reading more about exhaust and intake...Pretty sure I like the S&S. Can't decide between THOR and Ground Pounders.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW can't figure out how to post from my phone....as soon as I do I'll post a pick... I went with Tour passanger seat and back rest...Prefer the bike as a one seater. But the wife is so happy with the tour seat.

I traded in a 01 Suzuki Intruder, no good for the wife and I was cramped on it. Not the case with the highball, love the ride.

I lurked on intruderalert for a while, I've read alot of Half Crazy post, nice to see him here.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Get the app shown below it works nicely

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Just got a new Samsung galaxy note and loaded the app. i like it!!

Sorry for hijacking the thread. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Nice ride, congrats and welcome to the forums.... There should be PLENTY of info for your research to get the mods you want done... If not, ask as there are plenty of folks around here that like simple mods to get the most out of stock to the bigger is better and I don't care about the cost.. lol... Im somewhere in between but there is no doubt LLoyds will have some of my check in the near future!

Good luck and safe riddin

Tim

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats on a sweet ride. Ride safe and have fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts