1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
This year it is sept 24-26 in Maggie valley

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hmmm...looks like I'll be there a month too early.
Gonna go to Wheels Through Time and hit the Tail of the Dragon (a few times) this Friday.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Duplicate post so deleted.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Johnnyplano, we are in Asheville looking for a possible place to relocate from Michigan and are planning to go to Wheels Through Time on Thursday. I've heard it is awesome. Enjoy.
We are staying in a mountain top apartment/cabin rented through VRBO. It is awesome. Here are two pictures. The mountain in the distance on the left of the first pic is Mt. Mitchell, highest point in N. Carolina (maybe east of the Mississippi).

G'day,

Vinish

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Johnnyplano, we are in Asheville looking for a possible place to relocate from Michigan and are planning to go to Wheels Through Time on Thursday. I've heard it is awesome. Enjoy.

We are staying in a mountain top apartment/cabin rented through VRBO. It is awesome. Here are two pictures. The mountain in the distance on the left of the first pic is Mt. Mitchell, highest point in N. Carolina (maybe east of the Mississippi).

G'day,

Vinish

Vinish... Those are not really mountains. A mountain looks more like this. ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1440566719.168251.jpg

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Many ways to measure a mountain - height, age, length, width, craginess, etc. Given that this is in a motorcycling forum, perhaps the quality of the biking roads in/through the mountains should be a criterion. Hard to beat the roads in and around the Smokies as draws for bikers from literally around the world. I've skied in the Wasatch, the Sierra Nevadas, and the Rockies. They certainly are more impressive visually than the Smokies.

G'day,

Vinish

1 - 9 of 9 Posts