Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon Victory riders. I am happy to say I am the proud owner of a 2015 Victory Magnum. It's the best bike I have ever owned. I take a few overnight trips each year with a group and I'm wondering if any other Magnum riders have had luck in finding a tour pack for the back of the bike. Victory wants $1700 for the tour pack. Anyone know of aftermarket tour packs for the Magnum or, of a Victory salvage site to possibly find one off of a Cross Country?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Welcome from CT. One more post or reply and the rest of the forums open up for you.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Good afternoon Victory riders. I am happy to say I am the proud owner of a 2015 Victory Magnum. It's the best bike I have ever owned. I take a few overnight trips each year with a group and I'm wondering if any other Magnum riders have had luck in finding a tour pack for the back of the bike. Victory wants $1700 for the tour pack. Anyone know of aftermarket tour packs for the Magnum or, of a Victory salvage site to possibly find one off of a Cross Country?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
The Matazu rests/racks have a good rep.....can't beat them for $440. Add the luggage of your choice and you should be good to go for around $600.. :grin
Detachable Backrest Sissy bar & Luggage Rack for Victory Cross Country Road

1 - 3 of 3 Posts