Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wheel $400, Fender $360, ABS ring $85, Dunlop elite 3 tire $140, total $985
Nice! I like the use of the Magnum wheel when moving up to a 21". Would want my front and rear rims matching. Was this a kit you picked up or from someone selling the parts?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wheel and fender was from ebay, abs ring came from witch doctor's, tire was local Honda dealer.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
The 21" front looks great @justbob94 ...its what the XC is supposed to have ;)

Reactions: broggyr and sep1006

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Wheel $400, Fender $360, ABS ring $85, Dunlop elite 3 tire $140, total $985
Fender come painted or was that an extra cost ? Painting a fender to match my current one will cost a fortune .

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It came painted but for $240 you can get a raw one.

Reactions: LILMAGS500

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Im happy to see Im not the only one putting a lot of money into an obsolete bike . I would like this wheel kit and the bag lid speaker kit too ....

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
Im happy to see Im not the only one putting a lot of money into an obsolete bike . I would like this wheel kit and the bag lid speaker kit too ....
Yeah kinda cool owning and riding an obsolete bike.
Like what's made is made, that's it....not making any more.
I got mine and I'm happy:)
I get happier every time I ride it!

·
Registered
813 Posts
I am so glad I bought mine used in December. i got Fender, wheel, and tire for $350. It looks awesome on the bike, rides great. Just waiting for my fender to come back from being painted.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
No change needed to the forks right? Just add the 21" parts? (Wheel, tire, fender, abs ring)

I like the look of the 21" front end a lot. But I also like the Victory chrome front fender guard I have on my CCT now. Too bad they never made a longer one for the 21" bikes.

·
Registered
813 Posts
No change needed to the forks right? Just add the 21" parts? (Wheel, tire, fender, abs ring)

I like the look of the 21" front end a lot. But I also like the Victory chrome front fender guard I have on my CCT now. Too bad they never made a longer one for the 21" bikes.
No i did not change anything, i also did not have to have the ring as I have a pre ABS bike (very happy about that). I never was one who liked the chrome bumpers on bike, I don't like the bag bars either. I think it clutters up a clean bike.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
21" wheel

Just did mine as well, plan on keeping the XC for years to come:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts