Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Well, looks like someone had a good time!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Nice.... I was in Maine in June - love it! Went to upstate NY to visit my Mom for her 90th and then my Wife and I went to Old Orchid Beach for 7 days.....I will go there often! I need to have my bike in Maine for a whole summer. I was driving a rental, wait for it......a Ford Fiesta :laugh. Not quite my Xroads to say the least. Have a couple lobsters for me

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Looks like a great time Ep !thumb up

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I took a run to Acadia National Park in ME earlier in the season.....Great riding up there.
Looks like you had fun :D

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Bob , do you look through that shield or over it ? Just wondering buddy .

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I look right into the edge. So I either have to sit up and look over or squat down and look through it. Its awful lol

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Lowers look great on the scoot kid , looks real classy in white ! If you decide to add the power outlet and ipod wiring , let me know , I will tell you how to make it work . Its wired incorrectly from the factory . :mad:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I look right into the edge. So I either have to sit up and look over or squat down and look through it. Its awful lol
Yea , looking at the top of a screen right in the line of sight suuuuucks !

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm thinking the locks first.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
you can get lower locks at home depot i guess, much cheaper then the vic ones

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
True but then they don't use the same key. Wait do your locks use the factory key, mags?

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
no the lower lock set is a different key anyway

·
Registered
251 Posts
Was up in Bingham Maine the same weekend rode up also myself.. We do a atv trip every year up there first year riding up I won't go up any other way!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts