Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 Victory Kingpin with 900 Miles. I bought it from a guy with 600 hundred. He informed me that the bike had it's oil changed at 500. My questions is can someone tell me that maintenance schedules for a Victory motorcycle. I am not a mechanic, but have some experience and feel confident/comfortable doing the maintenance on my own. (although I may be back here asking for more help soon! )

Anyway thanks in advance for all of the help.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have a 2006 Victory Kingpin with 900 Miles. I bought it from a guy with 600 hundred. He informed me that the bike had it's oil changed at 500. My questions is can someone tell me that maintenance schedules for a Victory motorcycle. I am not a mechanic, but have some experience and feel confident/comfortable doing the maintenance on my own. (although I may be back here asking for more help soon! )

Anyway thanks in advance for all of the help.
You've got it right! If you have a problem or question about keeping your bike at it's best these are the guys to ask. So ask before you leave out any standard preventative maintenance recomended for your 06' at oil change time. I did, I learned. BK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.