Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
13,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
163 Posts
Only problem with the video is there were NO VISION!!!! What's up with that???

·
Registered
659 Posts
Ummm... Where? I didn't see anything.

New badge is OK. I see Vic is trying to get the clothing and accessory thing going.

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts
I am done buying shirts and jackets, and that look. Tired of that look. This is where they make the big money selling Chinese clothing.. :cool:

·
Registered
74 Posts
More retail branded stuff

I think Vic has to get into the fray with more and more Vic branded gear. That is advertising, every mutt that ever had a motorcycle has a bunch of HD branded stuff around. That is all free advertising and helps push the brand into everyday life.
I am not a gear hound and do not wear a bunch of mc stuff, but i do think Vic has to step up their game a little to get more name recognition.
Hell, even the dealers don't push Vic stuff because they are "independent" third party sellers. Somebody needs to push it a long!!cheers

·
Registered
24 Posts
I love the new Vic badge. I have been considering replacing my stock badges from day one. Does anyone know if the new badges are for sale yet? I havent checked with my dealer yet.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think Vic has to get into the fray with more and more Vic branded gear. That is advertising, every mutt that ever had a motorcycle has a bunch of HD branded stuff around. That is all free advertising and helps push the brand into everyday life.
I am not a gear hound and do not wear a bunch of mc stuff, but i do think Vic has to step up their game a little to get more name recognition.
Hell, even the dealers don't push Vic stuff because they are "independent" third party sellers. Somebody needs to push it a long!!cheers
thumb up I have a few Vic shirts and a couple hats. I love to support Vics brand. My buddy who rides a HD RoadKing gives me a hard time for my Vic gear but he's got a full closet of HD gear.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Tank Badges

Are these new tank badges available in stores now? Will be awhile before we see them down under. If they are available, love to hear from someone who could buy and send to me (after payment made of course). If anyone can help me out that be great!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts