Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is nothing like a ride, it is so theraputic.(spl?) Im telling you and Im sure Im preachin to the choir here but I hadnt rode in a few days and then I do and Its pretty clear right away why I love it so much..

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
There is nothing like a ride, it is so theraputic.(spl?) Im telling you and Im sure Im preachin to the choir here but I hadnt rode in a few days and then I do and Its pretty clear right away why I love it so much..
Man o man I hear ya! Just took a little sprint and ran into an old ridin buddy. We goin for a nice long sunday morning ride tomorrow. Cant wait. Been a week and feels like a month.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
The Queen was fit to be tied yesterday. Stuck in the Avalanche with me for a buncha hours and her cat went psycho in the bathroom for S&G. Talcum, bath oil and toilet paper everywhere.

I helped with the clean up but the cat is male and Pop is too so we were both on her shitlist.

Got her to get on the bike using the "let's go to dinner and skip the cooking and cleaning" argument.

Man, she just melted back there. Like Thorogood says
"and then she was nice, lord she was lovey dovey."

One more divorce averted. Victory, keeping marriages together since 1998.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
The Queen was fit to be tied yesterday. Stuck in the Avalanche with me for a buncha hours and her cat went psycho in the bathroom for S&G. Talcum, bath oil and toilet paper everywhere.

I helped with the clean up but the cat is male and Pop is too so we were both on her shitlist.

Got her to get on the bike using the "let's go to dinner and skip the cooking and cleaning" argument.

One more divorce averted. Victory, keeping marriages together since 1998.[/QUOTE

Pop , you're a F#@$&ing Riot!!! I get great pleasure from your posts, please keep em coming...:ltr:

·
Premium Member
313 Posts

Pop....you're too much! Did ya have to throw in 1 bourbon, 1 scotch and one beer! That helps......if you're not driving. cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I agree about the ride. I went to a friends wedding yesterday, And although the wedding was fun and I wish the bride and groom the very best, The best part of the wedding was the ride home. It was about 70 miles away, and I took all surface streets. Driving through southeastern Connecticut, at 12:30 in the morning, is very relaxing. I must've had several 10-mile stretches where I did not see a single car. By far, one of the best rides I've ever had. Routes 85, 82, 68, etc. *sigh*

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I agree about the ride. I went to a friends wedding yesterday, And although the wedding was fun and I wish the bride and groom the very best, The best part of the wedding was the ride home. It was about 70 miles away, and I took all surface streets. Driving through southeastern Connecticut, at 12:30 in the morning, is very relaxing. I must've had several 10-mile stretches where I did not see a single car. By far, one of the best rides I've ever had. Routes 85, 82, 68, etc. *sigh*

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Went to Naugatuck High ! Go Grey Hounds! Man I miss those $4 Pro Ked deals in the Uniroyal factory basement. 32 years ago. Miss that town.cheers

·
Registered
539 Posts
The Mrs and I went on a 250 mile jaunt today. It was a blast, well except for the 30 minutes or so where it stormed like a mother. I felt like I was swimming. A couple of pictures from the trip.

Caboose in Pineview Ga

Mural in Ocilla Ga.

Albany River Walk. Birthplace of Ray Charles.

Here is where it started Raining, pulled over to put on rain gear. Wish it had been sunny probably could have got some good pictures here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts