Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone - got the call from my local dealer yesterday - my new Kingpin 8 Ball has just landed from the USA and it looks awsome. I'd never seen one in the metal - Victorys are like rocking horse crap over here in England - and it's even more gorgeous in real life than in the brochure. I'm hopefully having it registered on Wednesday (11th) as this is my 39th birthday. It will have a stage 1 with black pipes, black bullet headlight, black speedo cover, rear seat and passenger footboards. I can't wait to take my Softail down and ride away on the Vic, Hopefully it will be a better built bike than the Harley and will stand up better to the English weather! I'll post some pics when I pick her up. Ride safe Manny

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the "Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions" forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Administrator
6,002 Posts

·
Administrator
6,002 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
thanks for the tip. do you know anything about the hard street bags. they look and measure identical to victorys hard bags..
where are the turn signals on these bikes with the tsukayu bags. are they moved to another spot on the bike.

·
Registered
35 Posts
where are the turn signals on these bikes with the tsukayu bags. are they moved to another spot on the bike.
I removed the stock cheap plastic turn signals and looked around for some that fit inside the slot where the stock ones were, this allowed me to move the bags back to give my wife more room to move her legs around on a long ride. I really like my Tsukayu Strong Hard Bags as they are the closest I found to match the curve of the rear fender.

Attachments

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
thanks for the tip. do you know anything about the hard street bags. they look and measure identical to victorys hard bags..

Hard street is the same exact bag as the one Victory offers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
You can make them quick release if you take the time and have the know how.

I'm sure then can be somehow mounted to quick release brackets too.
I tried that, remember? I made up a set of plate brakets but they didn't hold up when I dropped it when I had the broken wrist.
I ended up using the mounts that came with the bags, but I got creative with some washers so the bags hung straight instead of being kicked out.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts