Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

As of this spring, this is what my bike looks like.
2007 Jackpot
100 ci.
Santa Rosa pipes
KewlMetal rake kit
Arlen Ness grips and mirrors
"No-name" chin fairing

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone else find it odd that it's November and the most current BOTM post is entries for March?? I'm a new member but apparently the forum is a ghost town now? Good thing I just picked free membership until I checked it out.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hi guys, thanks alot, I appreciate the kind words. It is definitely a little quit in here, isn't it? I'd been thinking of coming on as a Custom Victory Billet Parts vendor but with the little traffic in here I doubt it's worth my money. Maybe when it gets going, if it ever does.

·
Registered
36 Posts
CycleOpsUSA

Wow, nice bikes. I just bought my Jackpot this August. Pics are coming.

CycleOpsUSA, where did you get the flamed rear fender covers? Those look very nice.

·
Registered
364 Posts
www.CycleOpsUSA.com

You'll find them on the custom billet page, along with a lot more Victory specific bling. There are 4 different strut styles. These aren't cookie cutter parts, I carve them all by hand out of billet aluminum one by one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
CycleOpsUSA

Wow,

Your web page is exactly what I've been looking for! You have so many custom parts for the Victory. I haven't found many good after markets upgrades until now, I'm submitting my order. I want to get the luggage rack, cheese wedges, and the fender struts (not all at one time of course) just to start.

DJ

·
Registered
364 Posts
Thanks DJ, I'll be looking forward to you becoming one of my good clients! Glad you like what we offer, and just wiat 'til you see this stuff in person, they'll blow you away. :D:D:D

·
Registered
364 Posts
You guys do make some cool stuff and have some good prices.
Thanks for saying so. I try to offer the best possible quality, from the little details, to the finishing, and hopefully in creative innovation, for the best possible prices. What many don't know is, say our luggage racks for example, take 3-4 hours of hand labor to create the sculpted final result that no CNC can duplicate, with each being like a peice of individual jewelry for your bike, a hand work of art so to speak. Take the flame fender struts... those bad boys take typically 25-32 legitimate man hours to sculpt, shape, and finish, all by hand. They seem like alot at first glance for a grand, but the hours to make them help put it in perspective when combined with material and initial machinig costs.

We're also expanding into custom work for many different bikes, so if anyone has an idea contat me and we'll see if we can make it into a reality.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.