Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The local police can not protect themselves. The only ones that can are NSA and Homeland Security.
Coming soon to a city near you...Martial Law!!!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
The local police can not protect themselves. The only ones that can are NSA and Homeland Security.
Coming soon to a city near you...Martial Law!!!!!!
Perfect scenario for the progressives to press for more gun control laws, because the current ones obviously aren't effect so they're not being enforced. :frown

Who knows they might even get the UN Peacekeeper to help them out! :puke:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where is your president now, when all of the "cops" are being killed?
I almost feel like WE need to get out and COVER the cops!!!!

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
No one can protect themselves from random and senseless violence.....
But one can protect oneself from fear mongering and mindless info-tainment by tuning off the TV and reading a book.....

·
Premium Member
13,653 Posts
Yep. The police are going to have to double up and have a secondary backup in an unmarked car pretty soon in some areas.

We definitely don't want Martial Law. It suspends our rights and gives the powers that be almost total power to do as they please. Obummer would definitely suspend the election next Nov. if we are under Martial Law at that time.

I have a friend who has been saying obie is going to make unrest happen just so he can declare Martial Law, indefinitely delay the elections, and promote himself to king status and become a dictator. I laugh at that only because there are far too many patriots in this country to allow that to happen for any length of time.

I don't put anything past obozo though. He has proven himself to be a 100% full blown liar so he might try anything.

Or career politicians in Congress are neutered so we can expect any action from them.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Oh well , guess we will get what we deserve . I never voted for the pathetic president , but now we will suffer because of the MORONS that did .... I also blame the repubs that stayed home and didn't bother to vote against him ...

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Oh well , guess we will get what we deserve . I never voted for the pathetic president , but now we will suffer because of the MORONS that did .... I also blame the repubs that stayed home and didn't bother to vote against him ...
Maybe if the NRA didn't attempt block all of the Obama administration's anti-gun laws we'd all be safer today.................

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Maybe if the NRA didn't attempt block all of the Obama administration's anti-gun laws we'd all be safer today.................
I seriously hope your Fucking Joking right now or we cant be friends anymore .:grin Long live the NRA .

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'm frustrated because the darn Repubs couldn't find a decent candidate to run against Obama, With a pool of 16 this next election has promise. I pity the next pres that has to fix the mess Obama leaves behind. Between the self serving turds in congress and Obama's legacy of kissing every bodies ass we are in trouble.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'n my 20+ years of LE I have learned 2 things that are unfailing: firearm laws will NEVER stop criminals, and the vast majority of police officers support the 2nd amendment and gun rights.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
I thought fire arms laws is giving more rights to "officers of laws" and if you wait a bit longer it will be prospers to TSA or whatever the security company name is ?

Hmmmm majority to american people think WWE is not fake and the moon landing is fake ... Just trying to make a point of confusion ....

What I'm trying to say is, when i went to customs in UK i had a HUGE fight with this %&-&%# security bitch, this is TSA for you guys i think .... And we dutch cunts never budge

**** security and we do not budge...

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Had a few fresh beers though, and sins I'm back from Iraq i did not ride my vic coz of making a victory garage .... This is pissing me offfffg

:sly::eek::confused::eek::mad::rolleyes::D:banghead:

·
Premium Member
13,653 Posts
Had a few fresh beers though, and sins I'm back from Iraq i did not ride my vic coz of making a victory garage .... This is pissing me offfffg

:sly::eek::confused::eek::mad::rolleyes::D:banghead:
Vic garage? You mean like the one on this forum or something else?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I think he is VIC-Customizing his personal garage ....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts