Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well

I currently ride a Vstar 1100 classic and looking to purchase a new bike sometime in the near future.

I was seriously looking to get the BMW R1200RT but too scared off from the FD issues as well as I love the look of the classic motorcycles.

After going back and forth as to what bike I wanted, I know I wanted a multipurpose bike. I looked at Triumph, Yamaha, H-D, Kawasaki. I was looking at the Touring lines because I wanted to have music and something my wife would be comfortable on.

I sold my car in 2006 since moving to AZ and I strictly use my bike to commute to work and some day trips. Even though I have a Mustang seat, she found it too uncomfortable for long trips or anything more than 100 miles.

I had looked at the Vision a few years back, but I just do not like the look, it's just too far out there for me.

I just happened to look at the victory web-site and looked at the cross country. Very appealing looking bike. I also looked at the cross road and like that too. That bike reminds me of the Road King class where as the Cross country seems to fit in the league of the ULTRA.

So, I need to investigate in which direction I need to go and hope this forum will help me decide .

Thanks

Marty

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
First Marty, Welcome to the VF.

We can all give you our opinions and what we think BUT ultimately it is your decision what you feel is best for you and the wife.

Now, saying that, I suggest you and the wife boogy on down to the local Victory dealer and take one or all out for a test ride. This is encouraged by Victory and the dealers!!!

The reason they encourage the test rides is that they know once you take that ride you are going to want the bike!!

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts