Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, I am thinking of setting a ride up. I wanted to gauge interest in it first. Here's a basic idea of what I had in mind. Meeting in Annapolis, Md area Sunday May 13, 2012 and riding scenic roads down to Solomons Island, Md. The ride would probably be a little over a hour and a half and around 60-70 miles after getting to Solomons Island having lunch and hanging out.

Let me know what you think. If those locations work for you, and if that date works for you. Thanks! thumb up

Here is the offical plan as of now 4/27/12:

May 12, 2012 we will meet at the Davidsonville,MD park and ride located right by rt.50 and rt.424 which is just south of Annapolis at 11:30am. We will roll out from there and head south riding scenic roads in the direction of Solomons Island, MD. The ride will cover at least 60 miles. The destination after arriving at Solomons Island will be the Tiki Bar. Please put gas in your bike before arriving. Thanks and look forward to it!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way anyone is welcome to come out and ride this doesn't have to be exclusive to Vic's only.

cheers

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good! I am going to finalize the plans in the next 24 hours. Even if you are the only one who decides to go I still have a group of people who will do the ride who are not on this forum.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sounds good! I am going to finalize the plans in the next 24 hours. Even if you are the only one who decides to go I still have a group of people who will do the ride who are not on this forum.
Great, looking forward to it :) Did you get my PM about stands? I'd love to do an oil change before then.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great, looking forward to it :) Did you get my PM about stands? I'd love to do an oil change before then.
Hey just sent you another PM about that. Not sure if you are getting them or not my inbox is acting weird.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay sounds good fella's the details will still be the same just changing the date to May 12th now

·
Registered
54 Posts
HammerTime, was that you at Bell Station and 450 at 4:00pm today? If it was, I was the guy in the red, lifted Cherokee turning right onto Bell Station off of 450.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HammerTime, was that you at Bell Station and 450 at 4:00pm today? If it was, I was the guy in the red, lifted Cherokee turning right onto Bell Station off of 450.
That wasn't me, must of been a imposter lol. I had the bike on the trailer today but I was in that area with it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
One week out! The weather is looking great, 75 degrees and sunny that day. Let's hope it stays like that!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts