Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I was looking to build a maxxed out N/A powerplant (116) would the Tri-Ovals stand up to what I want?
Would they be optimum, or would you recommend a different exhaust?

·
13,247 Posts
Your best bet would be to ask who's building your more they know what exhaust would work best

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
prolly not

first issue are the kats in the head pipes, second is its very restrictive as the exhaust must go around a solid end thru the louvers in the big long baffle. my guess is the RPW thor or newest bassani mid length road rage. i have the tri-pro installed by the former owner but drilled out for better sound + performance. its quite heavy as well! i am thinking about either pipe i mentioned above

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
so far from whats been said about the stock headpipes with the cats is they are the best performers up to 130 hp

·
Registered
611 Posts
Define maxxed out? Do you mean every currently available bolt on part along with a custom tune? Or are you going to have a proper engine builder pull it apart and BUILD the motor?

If A, there will be a difference between exhausts but it probably won't be massive.

If B, find a proper engine builder that can also build a custom exhaust tuned to the build and forget about anything off the shelf.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts