Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

MBW LED's - UPDATED

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  wfsdno 
#1 · (Edited)
They are a'coming!! I saw it on another forum but didn't see anyone post up here. I wonder when they will actually hit the market...and for how much! Not quite like the originals that were floating around before. Apparently you will be able to get in clear all around or the red rear and amber fronts.

http://www.mbwmotorcycle.com/products/vision.html

Updated 1/29/14. Youtube videos are up too. They disabled the comment section on the Youtube site.

Rears:

Fronts:

#2 ·
Those rear indicators are sweet! Wish there was something like that for the hammer- the LED strips are pretty useless- can't see them in the sun, almost dangerous.

#4 ·
Email from MBW

Cut and paste from an email I got from the today.

MBW is extremely excited to announce that our Victory Vision front AND rear LED lights are FINALLY ready!

Getting a new product to market is never easy, but this one seemed especially challenging. After a series of unfortunate and frustrating setbacks with the original plan and manufacturer, and then dealing with a serious motorcycle accident in our family, we decided to change gears and teamed up with our longtime partners at Radiantz LED Lighting, experts in manufacturing the highest quality LEDs. Starting over is always frustrating, but we’re happy to say that the new design is even better and production is well under way!

Customers will be able to choose from several color options, as well as a few price options including a DIY retro kit for customers interested saving some money, a customer mail-in option , or a complete ready to go plug-n-play assembly.

Option #1: DIY retro light kits are ready now and will be available for purchase directly through our website within the next few days, as well as through our dealer network. This will be the quickest way to get your new lights! You will be purchasing the LEDs, and everything needed to install in your current light housings. Open your housings, install the LED boards, seal them back up, and you’re ready to install.

Option #2: The mail-in option will be available shortly, and details on that option will be added to the website as soon as we are ready to go. Customers will ship us their current lights. We will install the LEDs into your existing housings, and ship them back as a plug-n-play assembly. Due to shipping back and forth, customers should plan on approx 2-3 weeks of downtime. This option will cost more than the DIY, but less than option #3.

Option #3: Sold and shipped as a complete plug-n-play, ready to be installed. We may offer a core exchange refund for customers who would like to ship us their original housings after installing the new lights. Details on this program will be posted to the website as soon as we have that information available.

We’ll be updating the website in the next few days with purchasing information and more details, but there are some pics and videos available to check out now!

http://www.mbwmotorcycle.com/products/vision.html

Thank you so much to for your incredible patience and support throughout this process.

Jennifer

MBW Motorcycle Products, Inc.
www.mbwmotorcycle.com

#5 ·
#8 · (Edited)
I just ordered a set...option 1 (DIY)

$475 shipped. $415 for lights and $60 for proper blinker relay(seemed high)

They wont be shipped till middle of next week (2/26)

May not get installed till spring break(3/13). Will post back when I do.

I caved in because the guys I ride with hate riding behind me.

They Say: I cant see your taillights...whine..whine...

I say: Your jealous cause everyone is looking at my Vision!!!

#9 ·
Same here on when I ride and the complaints.

I hope to have at least the rears installed before the middle of next week. They are supposed to be delivered Monday and I work Monday night.

#12 ·
Duh! Just don't hit the brakes and turn at the same time!!:ltr:

Seriously, from what I have seen of the others/previous version, your blinker will flash as you have set up and the other side will flash as you have the brakes set up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.