Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Can't access that outside Australia. :)
Gotta admit I've not tried to, but seems strange for a Web based system. I'm a bit like MBX, lived without TV for 40 years until my wife got us free satellite TV at Obi, only a few years ago. I never turn it on. She set us up for iView only a couple of weeks ago to watch a Fire episode we missed broadcast.
Sorry to spread misinformation.

Reactions: IndyVictory
Not misinformation it's common for companies to limit access to media like that to their own country. UK BBC does same thing. Annoying but understandable.

Hopefully that series makes it's way onto one of our streaming platforms eventually. Maybe Netflix or something like that will pick it up after it's finished the season.

Gotta admit I've not tried to, but seems strange for a Web based system. I'm a bit like MBX, lived without TV for 40 years until my wife got us free satellite TV at Obi, only a few years ago. I never turn it on. She set us up for iView only a couple of weeks ago to watch a Fire episode we missed broadcast.
Sorry to spread misinformation.
sometimes a VPN and spoof your ip to the streaming country it works, but most have figure out how to block that as well....

Not misinformation it's common for companies to limit access to media like that to their own country. UK BBC does same thing. Annoying but understandable.

Hopefully that series makes it's way onto one of our streaming platforms eventually. Maybe Netflix or something like that will pick it up after it's finished the season.
Ah well, it's worth waiting for.

Reactions: IndyVictory
Been a while since I've been in here recommending Oz movies, but gonna give a strong recommendation for The Dry. Set in our wheat belt area, against a drought background, 324 days since the last rain. On Netflix currently here.

Reactions: Motorbikerx and NAB
41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.