Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Congrats , and welcome to the forum ! Sweet ride !

·
Registered
207 Posts
..something about the blacked out bikes that look sweet! Welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I had the dealership upgrade the headlight & housing when I took her in for its initial service.

(Please excuse the pictures,. Crappy weather here in PA. )

·
Registered
237 Posts
Looks nice with that headlamp. I wish the speedo was flat black too.

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice!!

It's getting bead blasted & Duracoated over the winter. (Maybe color matched to the tank?) Right now I'm keeping busy riding it like I stole it!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Made a few more changes over the last few weeks,. Thought I'd share a picture. Sadly only have a handful of riding days before she's put in storage for the winter.

Should have a laundry list of upgrades done by spring though.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Damn man that's a sweet-lookin' ride.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts

·
Premium Member
778 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Going up a mountain at a steady speed or riding on the interstate for hours at a time,.. The sound becomes very mono chromatic. In the twisties it is a ever changing roar, but if you use your throttle well enough it can be pretty tame. Usually I can keep it fairly quiet just bumping around town. When I really crack it I am sure everyone in the valley knows it.

I like it on this bike but if I had a touring bike and was going on trips for more than a few hours at a time I would consider a different exhaust system.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Thanks for the info! I contemplated getting that pipe for my highball, but it wasn't in the financial cards at the time. Your bike looks sick by the way! If I had a gunner it would be your twin. Awesome brother!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts