Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get their seats redone by Mean City Cycles in NC? I'm probably getting mine done in a month and I'm just wondering how they hold up after you put a bunch of miles on them. I've only heard good things, but always looking for more info.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Anyone get their seats redone by Mean City Cycles in NC? I'm probably getting mine done in a month and I'm just wondering how they hold up after you put a bunch of miles on them. I've only heard good things, but always looking for more info.
I've only heard good about their work also and was considering sending my seat to them this year. There is a excellent local shop near me with the same reputation, I oped to use the local shop instead.
Should be getting that seat back any day now, come to think of it. :rolleyes:
I'm sure you wont go wrong with MCC

·
Registered
203 Posts
I had the seat on my 04 KP done by MCC twice. I didn't go far enough with the first mod so after I talked with them about the second mod, He only charged me the difference between the two. Great company to do business with. If you get them your seat at least a day before your appointment, they will get it shipped back to you the same day they finish it. In my case they were done by noon and it shipped out the same day. It made my seat considerably better.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Might have to keep these guys in mind, I've always wanted some Gater in a bike seat!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've gotten 3 or 4 seats redone by Allen and crew at MCC. Good people who do outstanding work! Every bagger that either my wife or I have had in the last 8 years we had the seats reworked by Mean City. Only bike I haven't had them redo,. is my XC because for some reason the stock one fits me fine. (which is rare for a stock seat)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts