9,684 Posts
BBob , are you trying to start trouble here ?? !! :ltr::ltr::ltr:

·
Premium Member
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BBob , are you trying to start trouble here ?? !! :ltr::ltr::ltr:
Who? Me?! Maybe... ;)

At least this one is motorcycle related. I respect someone who has an appreciation for the look and quality of a good gun. So many ways to customize them these days too; just like bikes...

I'm very impressed by SAR firearms and the CZ class of pistols.
This is a pic of the one I want next. Steel slide, alloy frame, and a 14+1 capacity which can be upped by 2 by getting an extended base plate for the mag for total cap of 17. Not bad at all for a .45 cal. Great for the range or home protection. Catching the .45 rounds on sale is the key; even for those who reload.
Sar K2-45

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Just getting Ammo these days is a chore , finding it on sale ? LOL , not around here anyway .:( The only way to get a mag over 10 rounds here has to be pre-ban , 1994 or older , thanks to **** face Clintooon and his ridiculous gun ban ..... I cant even buy a glock pistol here unless its 1998 or older , and the gunshops get more then a new one costs ... Sickening .

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I realize the gun ban is over , thank you GWB , but MA retained the ridiculous MAG law. My Dad lives in NH , and can buy anything he wants .... Likes to break my balls about it too !:D

·
Premium Member
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just getting Ammo these days is a chore , finding it on sale ? LOL , not around here anyway .:( The only way to get a mag over 10 rounds here has to be pre-ban , 1994 or older , thanks to **** face Clintooon and his ridiculous gun ban ..... I cant even buy a glock pistol here unless its 1998 or older , and the gunshops get more then a new one costs ... Sickening .
I really feel for the folks living in states with screwed up politicians and priorities. There's a special place in hell for those who would take away our natural and God given right to self defense.

There are some good sites for finding ammo on sale. Here are a couple of them. I don't know if they will do you all in Mass. any good but might help others. Buying in bulk offsets the shipping costs

http://ammoseek.com/
http://www.gunbot.net/index.php

·
Premium Member
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I realize the gun ban is over , thank you GWB , but MA retained the ridiculous MAG law. My Dad lives in NH , and can buy anything he wants .... Likes to break my balls about it too !:D
In that case just have the ammo sent to him and you can bring it home whenever you happen to be visiting your "other home".

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
In that case just have the ammo sent to him and you can bring it home whenever you happen to be visiting your "other home".
BBob , I have done that before many times , and thanks for those sites , Dad could have it shipped to him for my consumption .... :D Between the two of us we could probably put together a good size order too thumb up

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Love Arizona. thumb up

·
Registered
418 Posts
He has a look all his own and it carries over to his truck, cycle and guns, very cool. Wish I had the cash flow for that.

A side note, about 30 min from me there was a shooting yesterday, 2 walked into a quickie mart to do bad things and were confronted by a single armed customer after they witnessed the robbery. Ordered to give up and lie down and wait for PD, bad guys didn't like that and attempted to use their weapons, the alone shopper fired and 2 dead bad guys and nobody else injured.
http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=518277
http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=518160

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
He has a look all his own and it carries over to his truck, cycle and guns, very cool. Wish I had the cash flow for that.

A side note, about 30 min from me there was a shooting yesterday, 2 walked into a quickie mart to do bad things and were confronted by a single armed customer after they witnessed the robbery. Ordered to give up and lie down and wait for PD, bad guys didn't like that and attempted to use their weapons, the alone shopper fired and 2 dead bad guys and nobody else injured.
how dare you post a positive message about gun ownership

·
Premium Member
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

This is why being armed at all times when possible under state and local laws is critical to fighting crime. The police cannot be everywhere at once.

The store clerk was lucky in this case but it could have gone another way.

Please fight all gun control laws and work to repeal gun control laws and those to who try to pass them. We know it's difficult right now in liberal states but as the crime rate rises due to draconian gun control laws it will become easier to kick the anti-gunners out of office and repeal those laws.

Gun control, as we all know by now, is not about guns at all. It's about controlling the masses. The elitists know disarmed people are subjects and when armed; are citizens. People like Diane Feinstein are uber control freaks who believe they know what's is best for us because we are too stupid to make decisions for ourselves. People like her are among the most disgusting. Plus she is butt ugly. I wonder if being ugly makes people like her, Boxer, Pelosi, and Waxman so ugly on the inside as well. I'm thinking it does have something to do with their mental disabilities. If nothing else; they do make good examples of why retroactive abortion might be a good idea. :puke:

·
Premium Member
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can't Believe It!

Montana Bows To Pressures From Anti-gun Lobby

NOTICE

Hard to believe Montana did this, but Montana has followed that idiot newspaper in New York and released a map of the location of all gun owners in the state.
Their locations are marked in red:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Jewish Quarterback

The coach had put together the perfect team for the Chicago Bears. The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't
find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win.

Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene in the West Bank. In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Israeli soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away.

KABOOM!

He threw another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney.

KA-BLOOEY!

Then he threw another at a passing car going 90 mph.

BULLS-EYE!

"I've got to get this guy!" Coach said to himself. "He has the perfect
Arm!"

So, he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game of football. And the Bears go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young man is hailed as the great hero of football, and when the coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants is to call his Mother.

"Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!"

"I don't want to talk to you,” the old woman says." You are not my son!"

"I don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads. "I've won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm here among thousands of my adoring fans."

"No! Let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "At this very moment, there are
gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!"
The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says, "I will never forgive you for making us move to Chicago!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts