Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just met 8ball Hammer and his lovely wife Vicki in Plymouth IN. Great couple and a fun evening. Met a few other members over the past few years. Would like to meet up one day with Kevin X and Saddlebag. If anyone is coming to AZ let me know

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I have met up with Mr.Buzzcut , and spanknut24 . spanknut and I have become pretty good friends and went to Laconia bike week and did an epic Kancamagus Highway day trip . Had great times with both . There are a lot of great people on this board . I hope to meet many more ! Waiting for Pop to hit me up when he lands in NH .thumb up

·
Registered
640 Posts
Yes it definetly fun meeting fellow members and i also hope to keep it goin.only have one friend around me that rides and we havent hooked up yet this year. mostly schedual conflicts.when riding most times its the more the merrier..

·
Registered
640 Posts
I have met up with Mr.Buzzcut , and spanknut24 . spanknut and I have become pretty good friends and went to Laconia bike week and did an epic Kancamagus Highway day trip . Had great times with both . There are a lot of great people on this board . I hope to meet many more ! Waiting for Pop to hit me up when he lands in NH .thumb up

Tryin to figure out when we can take an end of summer blast. would like to take a foilage blast.

·
Super Moderator
4,967 Posts
Just met 8ball Hammer and his lovely wife Vicki in Plymouth IN. Great couple and a fun evening. Met a few other members over the past few years. Would like to meet up one day with Kevin X and Saddlebag. If anyone is coming to AZ let me know
What about me.......fine be that way. :D

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
A couple weeks ago, PaiN and I also did the Kancamagus in a day. Was almost 600 miles in 13 hours.

2 weeks before that, PaiN and a bunch of his Harley friends took me to Woodstock NY and the Catskills.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Vindex. Good idea. You are pretty popular. One post from you with time and place would probably get all us AZ folks together. Cave Creek meet?

·
Super Moderator
4,967 Posts
Vindex. Good idea. You are pretty popular. One post from you with time and place would probably get all us AZ folks together. Cave Creek meet?
PM sent...

·
Super Moderator
4,967 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We can just set a time and place and whomever shows up we ride from there say Harold's in Cave Creek this Saturday or next. I have a Daytona blue Street Glide.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Seriously guys, don't blame Dave for the SG, It is ALWAYS a good time meeting up with him.
I would ride with Dave on a Harley, I would ride with Dave if he showed up looking Gnarly.
After sitting and talking we both actually believe in a lot of the same ****.
WE ARE AMERICANS!!!!

A safe ride to all of you !!!!!
Looking forward to seeing you again soon Mr. M.

·
Super Moderator
4,967 Posts
Dave has been invited to ride with a group that only cares of you're on two wheels it's up to him to accept.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts