Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum (and of course meet the minimum post requirement in rules and new member intro section) :)

Purchased my first Victory (2014 Cross Country) back in September 2013 - and love it!

Can anyone tell me how to create or update a signature so I can add the year and model of my bike there? I saw a post from diamondrmp with instructions but my user control panel settings and option section doesn't have the edit signature option.

Thanks.

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
Reply to this and one more and you're a full fledged (and certifiable) forum member and can do more than you can now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks RICZ!

I'm assuming the ability to create and edit a signature comes once I'm certifiable (which some would argue was long ago). :)

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
One more and you're one of us. :)

·
Premium Member
728 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for your help in becoming full fledged.

It was frustrating when I wasn't able (as a new member) to try to reply to an existing forum post about a problem people were experiencing with a Sena dongle issue. I had some information that I thought might help some of the other members based on my own frustrating experience and what I learned from askpolaris as well as Sena the manufacturer.

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
Hey guys! We have a new nut case....er forum member. Welcome and don't make too much trouble here.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome aboard!! cheerscheers

·
Registered
593 Posts
Welcome aboard!! cheerscheers
Good morning folks.

I too am a new member to the forum.
I am also trying to add my signature with my bike information and this is the first time that the system would allow me to post.

I just purchased a 2010 Cross Roads and like the bike very much.

Thanks

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
Good morning folks.

I too am a new member to the forum.
I am also trying to add my signature with my bike information and this is the first time that the system would allow me to post.

I just purchased a 2010 Cross Roads and like the bike very much.

Thanks
One more post will do that for you. Its our way of blocking spammers.
Do you have the black or midnight cherry XR? Mine is the midnight cherry--that name reminds me of my high school nights.:ltr:

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
OK guys...now fill in your signatures so we can be of help when you need it and don't have to play a guessing game. At least provide the year and model of your bike.

·
Registered
593 Posts
One more post will do that for you. Its our way of blocking spammers.
Do you have the black or midnight cherry XR? Mine is the midnight cherry--that name reminds me of my high school nights.:ltr:
I always think the same thing.

Great minds think alike.:)

And yes, mine is midnight cherry.

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
And yes, mine is midnight cherry.
I get more compliments on the paint color, how about you? I just got me some Maguire's #26 yellow paste wax and you won't believe how that deepens the color. A fellow with a black XC uses it with the same wonderful results. cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts