Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on several forums and love the look of the MS black bullet fairing. I have a 2015 Vegas 8 ball. The MS website does not support a Victory option when trying to purchase. Can anyone tell me: 1) did they purchase the bullet fairing from MS directly? 2) What was the kit # that was needed for installation?. I am looking for a quick disconnect type. Any and all info is greatly appreciated !!!!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
I can't link you to a post on The *** (Victory Owners Group) so I am pasting some info. Hope this helps. If you go to The *** and look at the Vegas forum and look for the thread Show your Vegas. 3/4 of the way down my post has a link you may get info from.

Finally got around to getting this done. Here is what I did:

Contacted Memphis Shades via Facebook, and got some good info. They suggested the following part numbers (There are an old style and new style part number for each).

HD Fat Boy Bullet Fairing Part# 2330-0086 orMEM7121

VTX1300C Black Trigger Lock Mounting Kit Part#2321-0297 orMEB1977

The HD fairing model is the same one that coch545 used in the above picture. The VTX1300C has similar sized exposed forks to my 2006 Vegas.

Took me 30-45 minutes to get it installed. Loosened the bolts for the headlight and all the fairing attachments, and just jiggled everything around till it fit right. I did reverse the headlight bracket to push the headlight a little further into the fairing. Fits well enough that if someone told me this was a Vegas specific fitment, I would believe them. Fits very well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts