Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

Reactions: David de Jong

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Wow , neat looking ring ... I wonder if it is custom made , or a one-off .

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Oh I have got to have one of those thumb up

·
Registered
52 Posts
That looks great! I looked around online but haven't found it.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Very cool!! I'll take one!!

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Depending on price i'd be interested. Somebody should find this and do a group buy.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Im not big on logos or jewelry but that is pretty cool!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Anyone wonder where the photo came from? It looks as though someone put the Vic "V" side cover over a ring. Photo enhanced? The silver on the V side cover is much brighter than the rings silver is.

Hmmm. :rolleyes:
Yea if you look at the direction of the ring vs the Victory sign you can tell it has to be edited.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I know a jewelry maker who also does a lot of silver biker stuff. I will see if he and his wife would like to make these. They do the bar and shield so why not. Maybe a group purchase could seal the deal. If anyone else knows of such craftsman please step up. I really would like to one so if the pic is real or not it would be a great ring.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I know a jewelry maker who also does a lot of silver biker stuff. I will see if he and his wife would like to make these. They do the bar and shield so why not. Maybe a group purchase could seal the deal. If anyone else knows of such craftsman please step up. I really would like to one so if the pic is real or not it would be a great ring.
Put me down, definitely!

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a guy in AZ that's getting a mold made and taking orders. The cost including helping with the mold is $115. I can post a link to the Victory Owners Facebook page where we're discussing it.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts