Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Weekend on December 14 -15, 2013 we will be hosting a Victory Motorcycle Demo tour event at our location. Here fellow Victory Motorcycle enthusiast and owners can come out to meet and test ride the 2014 Victory Motorcycle lineup. There will be food, drinks and music. This event is a family friendly event. Don't miss out on this event, it will only happen once this year.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great demo day

I wanted to give the guys at Victory of Miami two big thumbs up for a great event. I spent Sunday morning there, rode 6 bikes and they could not have been more gracious, helpful, with absolutely no pressure. I would definitely buy, and probably will, from this dealership. Good to see after all the negative comments about the Victory dealerships in the forum.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanted to give the guys at Victory of Miami two big thumbs up for a great event. I spent Sunday morning there, rode 6 bikes and they could not have been more gracious, helpful, with absolutely no pressure. I would definitely buy, and probably will, from this dealership. Good to see after all the negative comments about the Victory dealerships in the forum.
Thank you very much for the kind words. cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts