Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
I probably would have but I didn't know it was going on until a few hours ago. Me and the mrs. had made other plans for tonight that we can't really cancel. I haven't been to one of these since my buddies restaurant downtown closed up. Damn I miss those yucca fries

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I'd like to go, but I'm at work until 6. Then, by the time I got there, I'd have to turn around and come back :p

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spotted!!!! ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1439419720.690942.jpg

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
(I think)That's me behind the bike, I was talking with the owner of the HD to the side...I actually had other plans for the day but my wife wanted me to stick around so she could ride after work and then she was too tired to go very far :rolleyes: so we ended up in Middletown.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
epson....is this your bike?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
That's not his . We spotted that too the satin white by the church. We parked a few buildings up on a side street .

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
My neighbor, we call him Suzuki Sammy, has been looking into baggers/cruisers all season because his gf reuses to ride far on the GSXR-600(smart girl....) I never was able to meet up with him at Mania but he sent me that pic because he and Daniela were going nuts over the white XC thumb up They loved that color.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Be great if Sammy got himself an XC , then he could get in on some of our "Epic" rides !

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Whoever owns it , it is in dire need of a RICZ laydown plate bracket !:grin

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts