Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all. I bought a quart of OEM Midnight Cherry (554) from WitchDoctors, but there was no data sheet with the mixing proportions. I talked to a dude from WitchDoctors who was very helpful, and he sent me an instruction sheet, but there was no mixing info. The directions refer to the instructions being on the side of the can as well as a data sheet. The side of the can refers only to a data sheet. There are no mixing instructions.

I'm gonna call the dude from WitchDoctors back and I'm sure he can help, but I figured I'd throw it on here because maybe one of you guys have the data sheet.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
I was hoping for a cherry picture .... But no .... Paint i understand now ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Disappointed with Witchdoctors

I'm curious how much a can was and PLEASE post the mixing info when you get it figured out. I have 554 paint and will need this info!
The quart and activator came to $113 shipped. I still haven't gotten the mixing ratio of paint to activator.

I've got to say that I'm somewhat disappointed by the lack of help I've gotten from Witchdoctors. There were no instructions included in the box, and the paint can itself said to refer to the 'Technical Data Sheet'. I called Witchdoctors, and they did respond quickly with a 'Directions' sheet, but the ratio was not on the sheet. The 'Directions' sheet also referred to the 'Technical Data Sheet'. When I replied back to say that I still didn't have the ratio and needed this 'Technical Data Sheet', I got another e-mail back with two internet links. One was to a YouTube video on how to mix paint and reducer, the other was a link to a supply shop. Neither addressed the ratio of paint to activator. The e-mail also said that this would be the extent of what they would have. So at the moment, I'm hoping to paint on Thursday because the weather is going to be perfect, but I still don't know what ratio to mix the paint and activator. The ratio of paint to activator is essential and I can't just take a guess.

I was hoping for a cherry picture .... But no .... Paint i understand now ?
Sorry - wrong forum!

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK. Peter from Witchdoctors did get back to me and did send a datasheet with the mixing ratios. As soon as I have a minute, I'll upload them and link them here.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Polaris Paint Instructions and Data sheets

I couldn't upload the PDF to the forum - the file size is too big. Hopefully the link to my dropbox will work. Let me know. If it doesn't work, I'll upload them to some file sharing site and link from there.

Paint Instructions and Data PDF

1 - 7 of 7 Posts