Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting the list of Midwest Riders.

Post to this thread if you're from the Midwest region.

cheers

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
thumb up cheers

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
SW Indiana here....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Here

south west of OKC

·
Premium Member
294 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Des Moines

Near Des Moines, IA

·
Registered
129 Posts
RE: Midwest

Kansas City area.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Born and raised up in KCMO,south side. Now live in the SW desert. I went up to Platte City,Mo. in August. Made the trip up there in 3 days taking my time,came back home to Buckeye,Az. in 2 days. Road my old Triumph Speedmaster up there. One of the reasons I went ahead and got me a new Victory CrossRoads. On that trip I thought "man I bet a Victory would have been nice on this trip" when I was getting blown around by the wind in the rain, lots of rain. Funny thing about that trip I did not see but one other Triumph in over 2700 miles up and back. I also did not see one Victory. I seen a hole bunch of Harleys, it was Harley week, Sturgis was going on that week. I got asked I do not know how many times are you going to Sturgis,coming from Sturgis? It was a good trip, no my wife did not go she thought I was nuts for riding up there to Missouri.thumb up

·
Registered
1 Posts
bulldozer

I am a quadrapaligic and have a 2006 kingpin that i want to convert to a trike i,ve noticed a trike conversion for a v92 i am wondering if it would work on the 2006 thank you in advance for your help
ps. Mexico.Mo.

1 - 20 of 224 Posts