Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 224 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Trikes

I am a quadrapaligic and have a 2006 kingpin that i want to convert to a trike i,ve noticed a trike conversion for a v92 i am wondering if it would work on the 2006 thank you in advance for your help
ps. Mexico.Mo.
Hey brother Bulldozer. Just wanted to give you some info that might help with your trike. There's a trike place here in SC called Cherokee Trikes that's a Victory dealer. Click on the Victory Dealers link under Site Navigation and look for their site in Greer, SC. They have some nice looking Victorys on the floor...might save you the time and effort of converting your own. Their number is 864-879-2119.

P.S. I'm originally from the midwest (Michigan).

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
bulldozer here is a guy I ran into at the bike shop Wednesday. He sells these conversions it may be a lower priced conversion verses a full on trike conversion. His card says "Tow-Pac' his name is Jeff Kemp. His phone is 574-297-4220 and his email is [email protected] it might be worth checking out. He seemed like a real nice guy to talk to he had one on his Victory Vision. Good luck and hope it works for you.thumb up

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I am from Wichita, Ks and just purchsed my Cross Country Tour on 11/25/2011. Would be happy to get to know anyone from the mid-central part of this great country.

·
Registered
227 Posts
stl

Live in south county, like to ride south of saint louis [Jefferson County], west county and occasionally over in Illinois. Illinois has some very nice roads to cruize on. I ride a 2008 black Hammer, with victory red stripes. Has some Lloydz add ons with rpw Big Thor exhaust.cheers

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Live in south county, like to ride south of saint louis [Jefferson County], west county and occasionally over in Illinois. Illinois has some very nice roads to cruize on. I ride a 2008 black Hammer, with victory red stripes. Has some Lloydz add ons with rpw Big Thor exhaust.cheers
If you ever see a silver and chrome Hammer, its me.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Small town in Iowa

2001 V92 Deluxe Cruiser. My guy complains because I have a bigger bike than his Harley. (Gets more attention, too).

·
Registered
257 Posts
Des Moines, IA area

21 - 40 of 224 Posts