Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
NE Iowa here.....also 80F here today,,,in the middle of MARCH....whats up with that??

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am south of Waterloo 30 miles,,,Tama CO...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hello Midwest - from Western South Dakota

Updated to post a photo of my new Pearl White Cross Country Tour. Have almost 300 miles on it now and just loving the new bike. Whooooo hoooooo!! :)

Just registered for this forum and wanted to say hello to the folks here. I'm a former Goldwing Rider who has just ordered a '12 XCT in White. Should be here in a couple of weeks...hopefully sooner!! It took one short test ride of about 20 miles to get me hooked on Victory Motorcycles. What a bike!! I'm anxiously waiting for my new Cross Country Tour to arrive and get out on these great South Dakota roads. I'm only 20 minutes from the Black Hills and some of the best riding one can hope to imagine. Hope to meet and greet some of my fellow Victory riders out here for the Sturgis Rally in August, or any other time of the year for that matter. Until then guys 'n' gals, ride safely and ride often.

Winston
Rapid City

·
Registered
87 Posts
Made the right up to New Glarus Wisconsin today. From the Quad Cities/Davenport Iowa. Very good ride. And a very cool place to visit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Northcentral ND

Very small town in North Dakota! Picked up a 2011 Cross Roads about a month ago. Rode Honda for years but liked the looks of the Victory. One test ride and that made the decision easy!thumb up

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello All,

Saint Louis, MO here and I'm riding a 2012 Victory Highball with a S&S intake and Hacker Zoomie exhaust.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
With all of us so close to the St. Louis area, we ought to meet up for dinner sometime like Hooters in South County.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Would like to meet up - only about 2 hours from STL, but Hooters??? :ltr:

41 - 60 of 224 Posts