116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Look to someone like VARyder or Rollin' to win this. Us normal riders don't stand a chance.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Just spitballing but can't I call this the"Jim Morrison memorial whip the horses eyes and make it sleep" promotion. I'm leery of a promo that requires running up operating hours with the potential of one person getting reimbursed for burning through his machine life expectancy. In the meantime the balance of participants get road miles on they motors and not much else.

Color Pop unimpressed. If I were a dealer this might give me the warm and fuzzies that the factory cares enough to help me get some service work in the bays by coming up with ways to get consumers to rack up wear and tear without the pesky lead time that comes with them smelling the roses and otherwise enjoying their rides in the more conventional ways. But hey, the guy or gal that wins gets a free high miler and the factory gets photo op ad revenue.

OTOH for the intrepid souls that jumped out of bed at the dawn of June thinking
"Hey, I know! 60 iron butts in 60 days. Yeah that's it, that's the ticket." Get ye hence to the Victory shingle, hardy traveler. Have they got a deal for you. Best go with an aluminum bike because you will need them oversized bags to load up on Red Bulls since the clock is already ticking.

OK, enough sarcasm. Good luck to whoever wins.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Only question I would ask is, If i mean IF the bike breaks down during the summer and I am unable to ride it for months on end would I get kick backs for having to deal with that????

I hope they do this yearly because I'm looking at saving up for a new one next year and have 5 weeks of vacation saved up, I'll ride the states.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts