Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! New member just bought 2008 victory low and was wondering what I can expect for mileage on a full tank of fuel? I bought the bike and haven't had a chance to insure it yet till I get back to my home town but am curious how far I can go as we plan a cross Canada trip soon!! Also where and what is the best place for forward controls as I'm 6'3" and need the longer length?
Thanks!!
cheers

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! :) You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

On to your question. Riding style varies from each rider. I personally get from 120-145 before the low fuel light goes off. I've done about 15 more miles after the light is on.

You want to email Brian, [email protected]. He is 6'4 his wife is over 6'0. He makes forward controls for the Victory bikes. Tell him Diamond sent you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey everyone! New member just bought 2008 victory low and was wondering what I can expect for mileage on a full tank of fuel? I bought the bike and haven't had a chance to insure it yet till I get back to my home town but am curious how far I can go as we plan a cross Canada trip soon!! Also where and what is the best place for forward controls as I'm 6'3" and need the longer length?
Thanks!!
cheers
My Vegas low goes between 135 and 150 miles before the light comes on, then will go at least another 35 miles. I have a small windshield on it, a larger windshield may cut your mileage down a little.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks!!
cheers
I took my '05 Vegas on an amazing trip from here in California all the way to Norfolk, VA, and back two years ago. I had both saddlebags loaded up, a FULL pack behind me, a large windshield, and even with my fat butt on it, I still got between 55-60 mpg! Most of the time, i travelled at 60 mph. I was thrilled with the mpg!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts