Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read a lot of forums indicating how much fuel they use and it confuses me a bit, so i thought lets make a tread about this, lets follow the below sequence;

Vic Model / year; Jackpot 2013
Upgrades; Bone Stock / disconnected O2
Tank Capacity; 4,5 Us-gallon / 17 Liter (not counted the 0.8Gal or 3Ltr RESERVE)

Maximum MpG & Km/Ltr measured: 39.52 MpG & 16.8 Km/Ltr
average RpM: 2000 to 2400 RPM

Minimum MpG & Km/Ltr measured: 28.91 MpG & 12.29 Km/Ltr
average RpM: FULL ACCELERATION / BREAKING ALL THE WAY

I use the website: Miles per gallon, Fuel consumption;

http://www.convertworld.com/en/fuel-consumption/Miles+per+gallon.html

You can setting from Miles per Gallon & turn to Kilometer per Liter or other way around.....

If you like to take 5 minutes of your time, the convert MpG & Km/Liter

thumb up

·
13,188 Posts
Your gas grade is different then ours so mileage would be different.
Same goes for what mods you and we have done makes a difference.
This is going to be a oil thread.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dear visionjohnny,

That is what is is all about, difference, in Miles per Gallon &Vs& Km per Liter for your victory, as you would understand petrol in Africa or UK or USA or Indonesia is just a "tad" different I thought it was a nice question.... nothing to do with Oil what so ever, that is why I did not register that i only use VICTORY OIL.... hope this will not turn into a Oil tread because of, :D

MODS, I am truly sorry for posting a BONE STOCK bike, and I will gladly to update AFTER my UPGRADES, i cannot post them here as it will cover and BLUR most of this tread about mileage....

So hopefully every corner could "fill-in" the below if they could spare the time, no mater what the fuel or country, as this is not yet registered in Victory Forums....

Vic Model / year;
Upgrades;
Tank Capacity;

Maximum MpG & Km/Ltr measured:
average RpM:

Minimum MpG & Km/Ltr measured:

Isn't there anything in this forum that creates contradictions? Barack vs Clinton ??? :crzy: ?? sorry mate I am not seeing your point of the tread response.....

·
Registered
837 Posts
I have a 2012 stock Cross Roads except for Lloydz ATS. I just finished a 6 day 1700 mile trip. The lowest mpg was 42 and the highest was 49.2. Overall avg was around 46.

Everyday riding gets me 39-42.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hmm this post reminded me to do my math I forgot to do the other day. My last 16 liters got me 33 mpg. I swear i did this last year and got 39-41. Maybe i was hard on her that tank...gonna have to keep an eye on her.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
2010 Vegas 100/6. Modified as per my signature.
Really hammering it I can get it down to 14 kms to a litre
And in cruise mode 6th gear where I can without laboring it, snick back to 5th for pull I can get 20 kms per litre.
A US gallon is 3.9 litres
An Imperial gallon 4.5 litres
A kilometer is 5/8 of a mile.
Im happy with the economy and power balance.
I only use Premium Unleaded fuel.
Thats about as basic as I can get.
The rains stopped so I'm off.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wow! I have found corn free gas finally. With my mods, on ethanol gas I was getting around 32.5 mpg on my 13 Hammer. Now on ethanol free, I am up to 35.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts