Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of purchasing a 2008 Victory Vegas Low, curious how many miles before the light comes on ? And how far can you go when the light comes on?

Brad

·
Registered
31 Posts
Depends on how you ride it! I have a 09 Vegas and I get between 37 - 50 miles to the gallon just depends on how I'm riding it. Most of the time I average about 45 miles to the gallon. I reset my trip everytime I fill up and start looking for a gas station at around 150 miles. If I wait and let the light come on I usally have about 3/4 gallon left when I re-fuel. The most miles I've put on it without re-fueling is 180 because I really hate to push it!

·
Registered
243 Posts
pretty much in agreement as previously stated, my 09 veges 1800 miles, bone stock engine wise, 43.2 mpg 43.8 mpg 46.3 mpg and 50 mpg never had a bike with this big of an engine get this good of gas mileage.

hell bells , when i switch to synthetic she may start making her own gas, maby ride a hundred miles and have to syphon off a gallon and give to my buddy on his SC .... [ 30 mpg ]

steve

·
Registered
56 Posts
I must be in it a little more than y'all are, I have an '06 Vegas with Victory stage 1 pipes and a power commander, I get @ 36 mpg and the fuel light comes on at 125 to 130 miles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts