Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On May 22, 2014 I received an email from Victory offering a "Military Salute" engine wedge to anyone who served in the military and purchased a new motorcycle from 22-26 May. I purchased a brand new (never titled) 2010 victory Vegas Low on the 24th of May and the dealer filled out all the appropriate paperwork which was promptly sent in to Victory. As of today I have not received the engine wedge and have tried to ascertain why I haven't by contacting Victory first by email and then by telephone everyday for the past week plus. All I am getting is a run-around. Excuses like I have to wait for the "Resolution committee to act upon the complaint, the person is not available, we do not have a phone number available for the committee and so on and so on.

Has anyone experienced this terrible customer service? If so, how did you solve the lack of response?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Keep pressing.

I had an unacceptable issue with the lock and ride backrest recall and simply kept calling until they got tired of hearing from me and they resolved it.

Get a case number. Post a note on their facebook page. Use the Victory web site to send them a message.

Keep pressing.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Post it on their Facebook page - it's extremely public and gets attention. Negative attention is bad attention so it usually gets taken care of first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts