Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased the Mini Standard Windscreen from Polaris? If so, can you provide the height and width of the windshield? I am looking for a windshield that won't take away from the looks of the Jackpot. I have been looking at the national cycle fly screen but wanted to see if the Polaris windscreen could actually work. Any and all comments are welcome.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Has anyone purchased the Mini Standard Windscreen from Polaris? If so, can you provide the height and width of the windshield? I am looking for a windshield that won't take away from the looks of the Jackpot. I have been looking at the national cycle fly screen but wanted to see if the Polaris windscreen could actually work. Any and all comments are welcome.

Can't help with the Polaris part but I'm real happy with the Windvest on mine. Just the right mix of protection from buffeting at 70+ and bug avoidance, while not taking too much from the looks of the bike. I think it blends pretty well with the lines and at some angles it nearly disappears.

Also it comes off and on in about 5 minutes, always a plus!

It was a little spendy ~$400 but I haven't seen anything else I liked as well.

Here are some shots at different angles.

In this one it's nearly invisible....

·
Premium Member
12,984 Posts
Well luckyguy; I'd have to say your moniker is correct. You are a lucky guy to have such a nice JP. Right down to the raked front end.

I agree. The Windvest is easily the nicest looking small shield out there and does a decent job of protection with some good amount of adjustment available. I went with the Memphis PopTop which was fine but if I had to do it again I would have went with one size taller on it.

There is another manufacturer that makes some Windvest lookalikes. Drag Specialties carries quite a few.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Big Al, I have the Mini Standard that I put on in the winter time. It is great for reducing the wind and cold on long rides. Easy to put on and take off and it looks good too. I will post a picture and get the measurements when I get time.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a 2012 hammer with the mini standard and I love it...never go on a long road trip without it. I look right over the top edge of it, so the wind hits my helmet in about the forehead area...not much buffeting and gets the wind off my chest :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts