Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered the Stage 1 Tri Pro for the Judge yesterday. Got a really good deal from my local dealer. Installed for less than the regular cost of the parts. Got some new mirrors coming as well. Not much else to do to the bike. I really just love how it sits and looks. I may have to tweak the rear suspension for better 2 up riding someday. Not enough miles to make that decision yet.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Pics of the pipes and the mirrors again. Very happy with the exhaust. Very slightly louder than stock at idle and cruising. Great sound at acceleration and just look better. Lighter as well, bike balances better. Stage 1 ECU flash is different, RPM does not drop as fast. Overall happy as can be. Suspension setup is about dead on now as well. Still have some two up testing to do to see if I nailed it yet.

·
Registered
60 Posts
the pipes look sweet. i just ordered them for mine, same color too. do you know if the came with exhaust gaskets, or do you have to get them separate?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure. The dealer installed mine. They gave me a very nice discount on everything so I paid less to have them ordered and installed than if I had bought it and done it myself.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you. Yep from that post I have adjusted the suspension further. Got it pretty well set for me and riding 2 up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts