Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a very happy camper right now. Took the Vision to the dealer for clutch issues on the 2nd of March. Still dont have my ride back yet, Polaris screwed up and didnt let them know 2 springs were on back order. They gave me a loaner bike, and its not good, extremely upset with Polaris right now.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I can certainly understand you being frustrated, and that sucks. But they gave you a loaner and your pissed?

Dude, go ride the sheeyat out of that thing!!!!! Smoky burnouts, try to yank a wheelie, whatever! Its a rental! Beat the hell out of it! Ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH, I am riding it like I stole it (2012 Kawasaki Vulcan), definitely not my Vision, if you know what I mean. It took them 10 days to figure out to offer me a loaner.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
OH, I am riding it like I stole it (2012 Kawasaki Vulcan), definitely not my Vision, if you know what I mean. It took them 10 days to figure out to offer me a loaner.
Time to call in sick (if you're working) and see how many miles you can log in on that loaner. :D You will appreciate the Vision comfort that much more when you get her back.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Time to call in sick (if you're working) and see how many miles you can log in on that loaner. :D You will appreciate the Vision comfort that much more when you get her back.
No doubt! I already appreciate the Vision, I told the dealership, the only thing good on the bike is the seat, he laughed.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all for the replies, appreciate all of you. Got a phone call on the way home, bike is ready; went home and then got to the dealership about 10 minutes before they closed. Got the ride back, excited to ride MY bike again, what a difference.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Totally Understand...

I would be upset too, but at least you have it back now and can really enjoy ALL that comfort...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts