Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do they really expect me to believe that they can read my license plate from outer space, and spy on my kids through their X-Box, but they have no idea where in the hell a 777 went??
No F%^&in way!!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AID. they have to know exactly where it is, hell they can track a cell phone, being that China had lots of people onboard, you know there were plenty of phones on that plane.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Do they really expect me to believe that they can read my license plate from outer space, and spy on my kids through their X-Box, but they have no idea where in the hell a 777 went??
No F%^&in way!!!
Stirring the pot again , I see !!! LOL !:ltr: 8Ball , you just cant help yourself !!:ltr:vcheers

·
Registered
47 Posts
DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AID. they have to know exactly where it is, hell they can track a cell phone, being that China had lots of people onboard, you know there were plenty of phones on that plane.
Last i checked you dont have cell service over the ocean or at altitude... And if they disabled comm then obviously any wifi it may have had got disabled too.

Im a pilot and an aerospace engineer and i dont know what to think. The media is obviously playing the foul play scenario pretty hard and it sure does sound reasonable (with the info given) but it is still totally possible it went down somewhere off course. Sometimes i think people forget how big the ocean really is.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Last i checked you dont have cell service over the ocean or at altitude... And if they disabled comm then obviously any wifi it may have had got disabled too.

Im a pilot and an aerospace engineer and i dont know what to think. The media is obviously playing the foul play scenario pretty hard and it sure does sound reasonable (with the info given) but it is still totally possible it went down somewhere off course. Sometimes i think people forget how big the ocean really is.
^ This, Indeed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts