Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my new to me kingpin in the garage yesterday and i can not wait to ride. Is there any other mn riders out there that are ready to go!

Also i was wondering if there is any kind of victory motorcycle run out there that is in the cities area? I dont know a single person that owns a vic. That and every other motorcycle out there has some type of meet up and run... so just checking???

·
13,185 Posts
i looked that forum over but it is not as neat and organized as this one, i was hoping to find other MN victory riders in my area. Also i was hoping that there was some type of victory meet up around the twin cities.
The Twin City Victory site does not have as many people as here so yes there is more here.
If you give them a chance there always going some place and you'll find roads and bars you never new was there. Its winter so no one really post much but there a fun group thumb up

·
13,185 Posts
i looked that forum over but it is not as neat and organized as this one, i was hoping to find other MN victory riders in my area. Also i was hoping that there was some type of victory meet up around the twin cities.
say add where you live and what year and model you have it will help you in the long run

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i did i ride down that way, mn down, wisconsin back up last year, la crosse is a good area to ride, my wife is from winona.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I live about a mile from the intersection of County 108 and C in West Salem, which is the bottom of the loop that goes through the Mindoro Cut. Fun riding and the Pin does great through these twisties, scraping boards as needed !
or

·
13,185 Posts
90% of Minnesota riders all head to WI. for the great roads and back country bars. The guys I ride with will put a good 8 thousand miles on over there every year

·
Registered
586 Posts
Been thru the Mindoro Cut a few times And get a good talking to from the wife when out of it Fun roadcheers
Which road is considered the Mindoro Cut?

And, welcome to a new Kingpin rider!

All roads lead to Leinie's, brewed in Chippewa Falls. Oh yeah, I'm from Chippewa Falls.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hwy 108 starts in West Salem and goes north (toward lienies)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm right in St. Paul

Only minutes from HWY 61. I run down that pretty frequently in the Summer and back up on the WI side or vice versa. My bike is in the shop getting some body work to french in the plate on the rear fender and overall repaint along with probably some new lights, mirrors, whatever else I determine to waste my money on.....

I AM ITCHING TO GET OUT THERE! I'm up for a ride as soon as the ice in my alley melts, so count me in whenever! I haven't hooked up with TCVR yet, but plan to try to get in on a ride or two this year. Also there are a couple groups on Meetup.

T

1 - 14 of 14 Posts