Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the new upper and lower wind deflectors from Will at Cycleops.

Repurposed the original take off Victory badges to the smaller upper deflectors.

Also installed the top air filter along with the PCV for some anticipated dyno tunes I'm getting done this weekend. :)

Some after and before pics-

Attachments

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Since you are dealing with a Vision, this is what a Lloydz air filter and a fuel controller can do. My exhaust is purely stock but I do have the timing wheel on my bike.

The red line is obviously the before picture.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since you are dealing with a Vision, this is what a Lloydz air filter and a fuel controller can do. My exhaust is purely stock but I do have the timing wheel on my bike.
The red line is obviously the before picture.
I was looking at your results before I bought my PCV. I cannot make out the final AFR on the chart, looks like it was at 14.7 before. What did it end up at?

·
Registered
75 Posts
91/105 on a stock motor ?
Mine stock was 80/102.
No dyno sense than but have added Lloyds secondary air filter and Level 1 mufflers.
My guess at what I have now (90/105) is that it is about what you have posted for stock.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Dyno Results Added

91/105 on a stock motor ?
Mine stock was 80/102.
No dyno sense than but have added Lloyds secondary air filter and Level 1 mufflers.
My guess at what I have now (90/105) is that it is about what you have posted for stock.
Yes it looks like mine are more in line with yours. I do know dyno results can be skewed sometimes depending on who sets them up and what parameters they use can be different between shops-

Here are mine done after the top filter and after I installed the Power Commander V. I did not get a baseline dyno done before adding these as I do not have time to be running back and forth to a dyno, plus I did not want to pay twice :D I guess I was more concerned with just getting it tuned than anything else.

My tuner was able to squeeze a little more out of the tune map that I uploaded from Dynojet for my Vision with the mods I did.
Final numbers-
Max Power- 92.76
Max Torque- 107.08
AF- 13.28

Before-
Max power- 88.57
Max Torque- 102.65
AF- 12.68

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes it looks like mine are more in line with yours. I do know dyno results can be skewed sometimes depending on who sets them up and what parameters they use can be different between shops-

Here are mine done after the top filter and after I installed the Power Commander V. I did not get a baseline dyno done before adding these as I do not have time to be running back and forth to a dyno, plus I did not want to pay twice :D I guess I was more concerned with just getting it tuned than anything else.

My tuner was able to squeeze a little more out of the tune map that I uploaded from Dynojet for my Vision with the mods I did.
Final numbers-
Max Power- 92.76
Max Torque- 107.08
AF- 13.28

Before-
Max power- 88.57
Max Torque- 102.65
AF- 12.68
My numbers with the same thing done came in exactly the same. Incredible feeling having the torque line flatten at the highest mark through all those RPM's instead of just peeking out. Really didn't notice the difference until I was running down the interstate at 85 next to a friend on his ultra dropped into 5 him the same and just eased out on the throttle until he peeked out. Then I nailed it leaving him like he was still at the stop light. During the next gas stop he come up to me a called my Vision an animal.....thumb up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts