Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
many of my riding buddys have wired in the turn signals to light up when the brake light is activated for added protection. I looked at the wiring diagram, and am just not sure where this jumper should be placed...any suggestions?

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
First suggestion is to ask a question in the correct forum. This can speed up a response.thumb up This is a TECHNICAL question and as such I will move it to the Tech and Performance forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have a Mongoose trick bike, I would like to make it look really cool and perform very well. It is in good condition, It has no brakes which I am okay with I know how to stop. I need some stuff to really deck it out and make it cooler than all the other bikes and faster if possible. Please help, Thanks ahead of time. I like lights, I like art, I like secret compartments, I like comfort. I like speed, and I like cleverness.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Changing rear turn-only signals to run/turn/brake (or just turn/brake) generally isn't just a matter of a jumper somewhere...

There's a number of different ways to accomplish the change; most of them require some sort of controller (aka "magic black box"). There is a slick LED add-on board which wires to the brake lights leaving the turn signals intact; don't recall the mfgr. though, so you'll need to hunt it down.

Depending upon the year of your bike and which path you choose, it can range from relatively simple to excruciatingly complex...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the quick responses. checked the website out, didnt see a module for victory..everything else, but..i sent them an email, we'll see if they get back to me. much appriciated..

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
many of my riding buddys have wired in the turn signals to light up when the brake light is activated for added protection. I looked at the wiring diagram, and am just not sure where this jumper should be placed...any suggestions?
Doing a followup on your question about rear running lights on your TC. I have an 04V92TC myself and noticed the turn signals in the bags were dual filliment with the dim filliment hole plugged and wondered if you ever went with a mod. I was going to pin these and tap these into the brake running light. Any thoughts or advice on what you did?

Thanks

Tim

2004 V92 TC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts