Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I read it right they are going to be a dealer as well. I thought they were not going to mix the two. 1stop shopping I guess.The demo ride is Oct 18 thru 20th I believe. Call to reserve a spot.I may do this but it would have to be a damn good bike to get me to buy this innstead of another Vision when I am ready. Hopefully soon.This info came from thier face book page.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
If you go Enjoy the Demo .. I know I did are a lot of good things to say when tested the Chieftain but will be sitting on the fence for a while and wait and see what the New Owners have to say after take delivery .. My XC is running just fine for the time being ..

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I was at MOM's yesterday eyeing the CR 8Ball , very nice , I want one. And yes , they are already taking deposits on the Indians. Going to carry both lines. Although , I'm sticking with the Vic lineup.thumb up

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Saw the classic yesterday at Scottsdale. Motor is beautiful. I fit nicely on the bike. Don't like the Vintage and did not see the Cheiftan. I think they look better than the XC but tubed tires???? Not a fan of old school tire set ups. Slime might help for flats but worried about blow outs with high heat here in AZ. Otherwise really nice bikes

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Saw the classic yesterday at Scottsdale. Motor is beautiful. I fit nicely on the bike. Don't like the Vintage and did not see the Cheiftan. I think they look better than the XC but tubed tires???? Not a fan of old school tire set ups. Slime might help for flats but worried about blow outs with high heat here in AZ. Otherwise really nice bikes
One Reason but not the only reason just interested in the Chieftain .. Cast Wheels and No Tubes needed had enough probs with spokes and tubes on my 04 Heritage ..

·
Registered
608 Posts
Wow something that simple is a deal breaker for me. I never want a tube tire on a street bike again .... Been there done that. It's a bad idea and they should have used a sealed rim. Wow.....

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
What's a TUBE ? Is that something akin to a rotary dial phone? Or , a carburetor ???:confused:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
A Tube?

I take it you are joking, but if not here is some type of an anwer. The tube is a rubber piece(inner tube) that is put inside of your tire to hold air in your tire when you are running wheels that the rims are not sealed air tight such is the case with most(not all) spoked wheels. Yes just like on a bicycle tire or wheel and tire whether it be your kids BMX 16" bike tire or your 23" custom chopper front wheel. Hopefully that helps for those that do not know(for real) what a tube for a tire is.;)

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
I take it you are joking, but if not here is some type of an anwer. The tube is a rubber piece(inner tube) that is put inside of your tire to hold air in your tire when you are running wheels that the rims are not sealed air tight such is the case with most(not all) spoked wheels. Yes just like on a bicycle tire or wheel and tire whether it be your kids BMX 16" bike tire or your 23" custom chopper front wheel. Hopefully that helps for those that do not know(for real) what a tube for a tire is.;)
Could you do "Why is the sky blue" next... you're on a roll.

Future subjects:

8 Tracks
Cassette tapes
Records
Beepers
Black and White TVs
'Rabbit Ears'
and Crusader Rabbit

Thanks

:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts