Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I rode up to MoM's south in Foxboro, Ma today for their open house and demo rides in their new facility. The place is huge and they really know how to put on an open house. They had 20% off on all accesories, so I bought the liners for the ssaddlebags on my new XC and the wife got some gloves. THe music, food and people were great and we spent a good part of the day. I took out a highball and the wife rode a judge.What a great time! Tomorrow's weather looks as great as today, so get up there if you're in the vicinity. You won't be disappointed. cheers
LongRIder

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
On our way in a couple hours. thumb up

·
Registered
214 Posts
They have a seat on hold for me up there. When I went up last weekend to look into it they advised me it would be "probably 20% off this coming weekend" so I had them put it on layaway (they didn't even ask me to put any money down). I'd bring my Jackpot, however it'd be tough driving home with that extra seat in my hand.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Yes, it was a great day at M.o.M.'s yesterday at their new Victory shop! thumb up We met a lot of great people, supported our local DAV's and enjoyed the free Pulled-Pork sandwiches and Slaw.

We heard the Ness clan may be stopping by at the world's largest Victory dealer sometime this summer. Gotta be on the look-out for that. :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
That would be pretty cool regarding the Ness clan. I went up there and got my new seat yesterday. Spent most of the weekend riding and even with repeated applications of sun screen in a still burnt to a crisp.:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts