Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Torque tube from llyodz is the way to go!

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Torque tube from llyodz is the way to go!
Any alternatives for the Lloydz TT's? They are on the expensive side for me plus you will need a FI controller. I got a 2013 Judge last night and only has the Bassani Pro Street exhaust. Bike pulls hard but will like to see if I can improve it a little with out spending too much.

Like the Arlen-Ness Ram-Air Intake:

Arlen Ness Ram-Air Intake

Also planning on disconnecting the O2 sensors and installing the Lloydz ATS .

Perhaps will look into drilling some holes on the airbox but not sure if that will really help.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Lloydz has a second cheaper option also using K&N filter, I fitted that to my 13 Judge, let's just say it sucks but in the right way

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts
I had the Ness Ram on my Vegas for a couple of months, it takes in a lot more air.
But with any significant increase in intake you will need a fuel controller and preferably a good dyno tune.
Later, once I had more funds to play with I bought TorqueTubes
Fitted them, had it redynoed for $50 and sold the Ness Ram.
The Ness is the cheapest option with a good result but it needs a fuel controller or youll end up with at very least burnt exhaust valves.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
The Ness is the cheapest option with a good result but it needs a fuel controller or youll end up with at very least [/b]burnt exhaust valves.[/b]
Pardon my ignorance but the burn exhaust valves will be due to a lean condition caused by increase on the air? a lean condition?

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Has anyone modified the stock airbox on a 13 Judge?
Nope... never been done...

If you're scared of fuel controllers, leave the airbox alone. The exhaust valves in these things run at glow-in-the-freakin'-dark, red hot when the bike is stock... It needed a Power Commander and a tune when you bought it, so just keep on uncorking the exhaust and intake without adding any sort of fuel control... I'm sure it'll be fine.

Not.

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts
Hard to fathom how people spend good money on a quality motorcycle, then more on Performance exhaust and highflow intake, and then cheap out on a proper fuel controller and tune.

The old saying "speed costs money, how fast do you wanna go?"
Meltdown Imminent.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I guess I am going with the K&N Air Filter and the PC-V. Already installed the ATS wheel from Lloydz.

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts
Seeing as you're going with the PCV for another 150 you could up to the Ness Ram and get a significant boost in intake air.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts