Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working on installing torque tubes and pcv right now. I have already completed side mount plate and rear turn relocation. I will also be lowering it 1.5 inches and adding aftermarket seat.

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Looking very nice. I wish it was legal to have the virtual tag mount in California. I think it is a really good look.
So you cannot put the number plate on the swing arm ?

So can you put it on the side of the fender ?? There are 4 bolts under your fender,

Or on top of your fender, ?above the rear light ?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Legally in CA the tag can go anywhere as long as it can be seen from a specific distance and it is horizontal. So I can move it to the rear axel which is on my list of modifications.

Now I do see a bunch of rides with the tag vertical here but I don't really want to give them a reason to stop me if I don't have to.

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
I have seen a horizontale platebracket somewhere .. Maybe WD ?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Looking Good

Looking good Black Hammer. I m looking forward to some riding if this rain ever stops!! :crying

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very nice. What rear turn signals are those and where did you mount them to?
They are the stock turn signals and I mounted them to the frame using p-clamps. It was supposed to be a temporary setup until I got aftermarket turns, but think i may just leave as is .

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
vertical plates legal

in Pa you can legally vertically mount your plate, the catch is you buy a new plate with the letters "stacked" while vertical, in reality seems it don't matter.

·
Registered
70 Posts
in Pa you can legally vertically mount your plate, the catch is you buy a new plate with the letters "stacked" while vertical, in reality seems it don't matter.
Yep. Rode in PA for four years with a vertical swingarm plate. Never got stopped for the plate orientation.

Cops have enough to do, pushing papers for a misaligned plate isn't worth the time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts