Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang...looking for some help with engine mods on my 2010 cross roads...i want way more power. dont care about fuel economy and drivability..just want more power....any ideas guys what victory offers

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
VM1 cams and a VFC3 fuel controller from Lloydz; along with a set of Atom Bomb pipes will get you better then a 25% increase in power with no negative trade offs. Actually improved drivability, and at least as good in fuel consumption are common

·
Registered
10 Posts
kevinx...i saw a bike yesterday at laconia get dyno'd. it has the v,1 cams, lloyds vfc3, vic filter and mufflers...not sure which ones. This 2010 XC turned 105TQ and 96 HP....thats about a 25% increase on HP and a 18% increase in TQ.

On the other forum it is said that Arizona slammers exhaust with a pcV and dyno turns 110HP and 111TQ.......still waiting to see a dyno sheet of that.

kevinx--have you dyno'd a xc bike and what are the numbers? The mags got 78HP and 90TQ on a all stock bike at the rear wheel.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
kevinx...i saw a bike yesterday at laconia get dyno'd. it has the v,1 cams, lloyds vfc3, vic filter and mufflers...not sure which ones. This 2010 XC turned 105TQ and 96 HP....thats about a 25% increase on HP and a 18% increase in TQ.

On the other forum it is said that Arizona slammers exhaust with a pcV and dyno turns 110HP and 111TQ.......still waiting to see a dyno sheet of that.

kevinx--have you dyno'd a xc bike and what are the numbers? The mags got 78HP and 90TQ on a all stock bike at the rear wheel.
Stocks were 78-80For HP, and mid 90's for torque. The magazine bike tested definatly low

·
Registered
236 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Stocks were 78-80For HP, and mid 90's for torque. The magazine bike tested definatly low
howdy
i can scan my dyno in if anyone is interested...(slammers and pc)...gimme a hint how to post the pic...don't seem to be able to load one for my sig and kinda gave up...had the vtxoa figured out....but time is short right now.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
howdy
i can scan my dyno in if anyone is interested...(slammers and pc)...gimme a hint how to post the pic...don't seem to be able to load one for my sig and kinda gave up...had the vtxoa figured out....but time is short right now.
I've never uploaded an attachment here, but it looks fairly simple, although I don't know if there is a size restriction. In the "Additonal Options" section below the area I am typing in, exists a button labeled "Manage Attachments". Select that button, then browse for the file you wish to attach. After that, click "upload". I'm going to try it now myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
Well, that's not exactly what your Bike was designed for....But to start get rid of the stock pipes and airbox then go to a Fuel controller and an Air intake control valve...that should help...Now if you have money to burn...Crack the block and go oversize/high compression heads and new cams.....why not just say screw it...Keep your bike as is with minor mods and buy a crotch rocket....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts